Updated as of Friday March 27th at 11:00 a.m.
Commonly Asked Questions
Beginning Saturday, March 21st, our branches will provide drive-thru service only. Hours have been extended to provide greater flexibility to you. Drive-Thru Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: Standard hours
To find your nearest branch, visit our Locations page.
We continue to follow CDC guidelines closely to ensure the safety of our Team Members, our Members and our communities.
Fortunately, almost everything you can do in a branch, from depositing checks to applying for a loan or making a payment, you can do without the need to leave your home. To access and manage your accounts, take advantage of Online & Mobile Banking or give us a call at 1.800.285.5669. We’re here to help you with your payment, as well as any lending needs you may have.
- Call: 1.800.285.5669. Our Call Center remains open normal business hours.
- Email: Send a Secure Email within Online Banking.
- Make an appointment: For more complex situations, we can meet inside the branch. Call us at 1.800.285.5669 or send us a message from our Contact Us page.
- Skip-A-Pay: We can provide some payment relief. If you’d like to take advantage of our Skip-A-Payment option, simply complete the form on the Skip-A-Pay page and we’ll get started and respond back to you as quickly as we can.
- Restructure Your Loan: We’re here for you. If you are experiencing a hardship, let’s talk. We may be able to restructure your loan to help you get through this difficult period. Call us at 1.800.285.5669 or send us a message from our Contact Us page.
One of the benefits to having a loan with us is the fact that they are serviced locally. If you have questions, give us a call at 1.800.285.5669.