Your financial peace of mind means everything to us. Working together, Abound Credit Union is here to protect the health and safety of our Members, Team and our communities. During this very fluid situation, we are making every effort to best serve you and the needs of all Abound Members.
Updated as of June 1, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
Team Kentucky applications are open! The Team Kentucky Fund has solicited donations to help our Kentuckians that are struggling during the pandemic. Apply now if you have experienced a loss of employment or a 50% or higher reduction of your income.
Beginning Monday, June 1 all lobbies will open with modified hours. Check your nearby branch for hours.
As of Monday, June 1, all of our branch lobbies will open with modified hours.
To check your local branch's drive-thru and lobby hours, visit our Locations page.
We continue to follow CDC guidelines closely to ensure the safety of our Team Members, our Members and our communities.
Fortunately, almost everything you can do in a branch, from depositing checks to applying for a loan or making a payment, you can do without the need to leave your home. To access and manage your accounts, take advantage of Online & Mobile Banking or give us a call at 1.800.285.5669. We’re here to help you with your payment, as well as any lending needs you may have.
- Call: 1.800.285.5669. Our Call Center remains open normal business hours.
- Email: Send a Secure Email within Online Banking.
- Make an appointment: For more complex situations, we can meet inside the branch. Call us at 1.800.285.5669 or send us a message from our Contact Us page.
- Skip-A-Pay: We can provide some payment relief. If you’d like to take advantage of our Skip-A-Payment option, simply complete the form on the Skip-A-Pay page and we’ll get started and respond back to you as quickly as we can.
- Restructure Your Loan: We’re here for you. If you are experiencing a hardship, let’s talk. We may be able to restructure your loan to help you get through this difficult period. Call us at 1.800.285.5669 or send us a message from our Contact Us page.
One of the benefits to having a loan with us is the fact that they are serviced locally. If you have questions, give us a call at 1.800.285.5669.
2Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency