We’re excited to highlight what’s coming!
You've asked for it. We're delivering it. We're excited to bring you newly enhanced online and mobile banking experience that makes banking with Abound Credit Union better than ever.
Thank you for your incredible digital banking suggestions! We are bringing them to your fingertips.
Mark your calendar! You’ll start experiencing these great digital banking enhancements on August 11th.
We will be sharing everything you need to know in the coming weeks.
Our enhanced digital banking experience has new features for you.
Set up recurring and one-time payments for your Abound loans on any device.
Connect other bank accounts to transfer $ between accounts.
Easy and secure access with Touch ID or 4-digit login passcodes.
Same great features, just better!
You asked, we listened. We've enhanced these features. Everything will transfer automatically, we've taken care of it!
New look and feel makes it easier than ever to pay bills and access any existing payees and payment schedules
Now showing: Lines of Credit, Payment Due Dates, Current and Available Balances, Certificate Muturity Dates, and more right from the home screen
Initiate a stop payment request at any time.**
Even more great benefits of our enhanced digital banking experience:
- Free - Our mobile app and online banking are always free*
- Remotely Deposit Checks - Deposit your checks anywhere without having to leave home
- Send Money - Simply send money on the go using your debit card
- Alerts - Stay on top of what's important to you with customizable near real-time alerts from one central location
Don't miss out! Update your contact information
We're excited to share what's coming in the months ahead! Before we get there we want to make sure we have your most up to date information to make sure you don’t miss out. The easiest way is through Online Banking. Here's how:
- Log in to your Online Banking
- Click on the Preferences tab
- When it drops down, click Contact Information
- Verify/update your email address and phone number, click Update when finished
** A fee of $31.00 will be applied to each stop payment.