At Abound Credit Union your account security is our priority.
We commit to keeping you safe with physical and online banking security measures.
Your money and card security is a top priority at Abound.
Deposits are Federally Insured by the National Credit Union Association (NCUA).
24/7 monitoring of all card transactions 365 days a year.
Need help now?
Ways to protect yourself.
As always, Abound will never ask you for your account number or passwords over the phone.
- Never give out your online username, password or debit PIN.
- Never reply to scam messages, always delete.
- Hang up on robocalls, do not press numbers.
- Keep an eye on your account for unusual activity.
- Do not click unsolicited emails and email attachments.
- Verify a charity’s authenticity before donating.
- Monitor your accounts and use alerts on Online Banking
- Create strong, unique passwords.
- Enable direct deposit for your paychecks and dividends so you don't have to worry about lost or stolen checks.
- The Federal Trade Commission's (FTC) provides free online security tips and resources here.
If you receive unsolicited emails, text messages or social media attempts to gather information that appear to be from the IRS or a closely linked organization to the IRS, such as the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS), the IRS says to forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can always call us at 800.285.5669 to confirm the legitimacy of a communication thought to be conducted by us.