Start earning more on your savings.
What is a Certificate? Is it right for me?
Certificates are similar to a Certificate of Deposit (CD) and allow your money to earn money. Yeah, you read that right! You can store money in a Certificate for a set amount of time to earn cash at a higher rate than most traditional savings accounts. Typically, the longer term of your Certificate, the higher rate of return.
Remember, the amount of money you open your Certificate with is locked in. You cannot add additional funds for the duration of the term. This makes it easy for you, set it and forget it!
First time opening a Certificate with us? It's easy!
In the Apply & Open tab, click Money Market or CD
- Use the drop-down to select an Account Type
- Use the drop-down to select a Share Type
- Use the drop-down to select a Funding Account
- Enter the Funding Amount (Minimum $500.00)
- Review and accept the Membership Agreement
- Click Next
- Verify the information and click the Submit button when you are finished