Knowledge leads to opportunity.When our community makes better financial decisions, we all benefit. Which is why Abound is passionate about leading Financial Education throughout Kentucky. Enjoy these quick and simple videos below, to get you on the right path to making more possible.
Learn Online Anytime
Financial Education at your fingertips, on your time. Start your journey with these quick videos.
- Auto Loans (6 min)
- Home Loans (5 min)
- Future Planning (5 min)
- Credit Cards (5 min)
awaits 10 deserving high school seniors in Kentucky through our Roush Scholarship.Learn More about Roush Scholarship
schools are using our unique Financial Education programs.Learn More about Financial Education
hours of learning through our Financial Education programs.Learn More about Financial Education
Students receiving Financial Education from Abound.
We're helping our students thrive.
- Financial Education for elementary, middle and high school students
- HB139: Mandated Financial Education for all 10th graders in KY
- ECTC (Elizabethtown Community & Technical College)
- Campbellsville University
We're working with local community partners to make a real difference.
- Omicron Nu Lambda Education Foundation
- Kentucky Department for Community Based Services
- Kentucky Small Business Development Center (KSBDC)
- Veterans 2 Entrepreneurs
- United Way of Central Kentucky Way to Work
- Louisville Veterans Hospital